How to measure the tool’s value?
- sets the stage for pricing
- sprouts sales patter and lays out marketing language (if it matters*)
- defines metrics
- carves a path to the mature product
With the framework of creating value by making a workflow faster, smarter, and/or easier, we have a baseline.
Using, in this case, M&W’s shops as a case study…
- decreasing speed to serve, as in more revenue opportunity for the shops
- increasing compliance scores in multiple ways
- decreasing opportunities for error
- removing pain
- removing duplicating efforts
- speeding training of new Employees
I want to hit ‘em all, and that’s a bunch of benefits if I do.
*it always, always, always matters